The Blowout Carnival During NY Fashion Week


The New York Fashion Week (NYFW) is still underway. With some of you asking about the event on my Facebook cover photo, I thought I'd share the pictures I took at this particular event over the past weekend.

This is the "Tommy Pier", the runway of Tommy Hilfiger fashion show during NYFW to unveil his fall's collection in collaboration with super model Gigi Hadid. The fabulous carnival is a 2-day pop up located at South Street Seaport in NYC. It has a 40-foot ferris wheel and other amusement park rides as well as a record store, a temporary tattoos shop along with food stands selling pier classic such as hot dogs, doughnuts, lobster rolls, burgers and more.






Behind the carnival is the famous Brooklyn Bridge.


Tommy Pier at night.





Do you see the two light beams in the background?
That's the Tribute of Light in remembrance of the September 11 attacks.

A constant reminder of why NYC is the best place to live, and I'm happy to call this place home 
You can see the full video of that night here.

(Please note: All photos in this post are taken by me, so please be respectful and do not use them without my consent. Thank you.)

Comments

Popular Posts