NYC Summer Must Have: The "It" Bag

Summer is almost here! Are you guys excited as I am?? So thought it might be fun to do a post on the perfect "fontaneous" summer outfit!

To me, summer is all about fun, so I have hand picked this eye catching bag for you TF girls and matched it my white on white outfit!









There is no other bag that is as fun and colorful as this bag! 



This "It" bag is by far my favourite summer bag. I received it back in February, and I'm finally bringing it out with me.

The rose bucket is perfect size and surprisingly functional. The leather bucket and fabric roses are well-made, and the quality is impeccable! It really looks like I just picked up some roses from the flower garden! Perfect for summer outing, picnic or even on a date! But hurry! This bag is on sale and gets sold out fast!


Top:     Alice & Olivia, similar style in here, or other suggestions - #1, #2 and #3.
Pants:   7 For All Mankind
Shoes:  Diane von Furstenberg, other suggestions - #1 and #2.
Bag:     Kate Spade (limited stocks), or get it here and here. (Note: The item shows "out of stock" on Kate Spade website, but some local stores, such as in CA, actually still have a few stocks, so I suggest you to call the hotline and ask them to locate the item and order it for you. They will wave the shipping fee as well.)

A top view of the rose bucket bag on a blue polka dot plate.

(P.S. If you decide to order it on my online listing, your 5% promote code is TFMAY2016)

Be sure to check out the current NYC exhibit that everyone is crazy about, here is the details.

(Please note: All photos in this post are taken by me, except the ones with me in it, so please be respectful and do not use them without my consent. Thank you.)

Comments

Popular Posts