My Best Of Paris - The Picturesque Episode

Dear readers, 

It's almost weekend again! And the weather here in New York is fiiiinnnnally getting warm'er'! A lot of you probably didn't know, but we had a very bad winter this year. There were so much snow in the past 6 months that it was one of the snowiest winter in New York history! 

However, we had a break last weekend. The temperature was at 62ºF (17ºC) during the day, so I decided to catch up with a few friends at my favourite brunch place in Tribeca! Followed by shopping and dinner....


...then of course dessert!! 
miam miam..



Afterward, I went for a walk with ma chéri at a park near by my home. This park has always been my favourite. Let me show you why:

This is the view from the park aka DUMBO. And the building with spike on top is the World Trade Center.
This is my second favourite view... Guess where my first at all time is?...

Viola! My no.1 favourite is and has always been my hometown aka Hong Kong.
* Picture from Google as I didn't have a good one : (

Here is my third - Paris of course!  Sunset view of La Madeleine,
Le Tombeau de Napoléon, Grand Palais and Eiffel Tower.
See that pole with red and white lighting in between? That's a crane! Yes,
that's how they do it in Paris! 

Speaking of view, here are more of my favourites from Paris:

Eiffel at sunset..

Taking a pastry break at Fauchon across
from La Madeleine.

One of my pastries ♥ Isn't it cute : ) 

Notre-Dame in distance. Look at the pink clouds, so beautiful!

Notre-Dame from a different perspective.
In front is the x'mas market, also one of
my fav 

Now do I really have you tell you what this is : )
L'Arc de Triomphe *whispering*

La DĂ©fense during x'mas. Marvelous!!

Picturesque scenery can be found in every corner of Paris.
So were carousels~   

Will stop here for now.
Have a wonderful weekend. See you all again next week!

Ciao~from NYC


Comments

Post a Comment

Express your love here!

Popular Posts