Thank You Note To My Friends #HKChristmas

Christmas 14'
This blog is dedicated to my friends in Hong Kong.

Christmas in HK has always been a family celebration to me. However, this year was a little different.
















Thanks to the wonderful French couple, Sarah and Aurélien, I had an amazing homemade dinner celebrating 2014 Christmas!

One of our two appetizers: bread with smoked salmon.
The other one, unfortunately I was too busy eating and
forgot to take photo, was bread with foie gras pĂ¢tĂ©.
Yummmm!

Our yummy main course was Beef Wellington. A filet steak
coated with foie gras pĂ¢tĂ© wrapped in puff pastry and baked.
Sooooo yummmmm!!

Before the blueberry cheesecake I bought above, we also
had fresh fruit salad and a selection of cheeses which again
I was too busy enjoying my meal and forgot to take photos : (

Apart from the Christmas eve dinner, they also occasionally baked croissants at home...

After 20-30 minutes, voila!

They were so flaky!

Here is my Christmas breakfast - freshly baked almond croissants!

I would also like to thank to my friends for the nice lunches/ dinners (food photos will be posted in future post) as well as the individual Christmas pressies! You guys are too sweet ❤ 

Thank you J!
Thank you E!

Battery juice pack from S. Thank you!

Thank you K!

 I hope the rest of you had a fantastic Christmas!! Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts