More from #Santorini

Photo by Gigi S.
Dear TF readers,

I hope you enjoyed my previous blog on Santorini. Since there are many interesting attractions to see on this famous Greek island, I would like to show you more from my trip....









Part II:

If you are planning on staying in this island for 3-5 days, I highly recommend renting a car to tour around the island.

This black (sand) beach locates on the southern end of the island (which is why you need a vehicle!)
Can you feel the ocean from this animated photo?

If you are not a fan of cars, consider renting a motor bike
(shown here covered in black sand : ) 

Don't have a license? No problem! Donkeys is another mode of transportation
 popular on this island! : )

Other than black beach, there is also a red (sand) beach!

If you do not wish to drive, nor are you interested in mother nature, then you
may take the cable car (€5 per head) down to the harbour. Although this pier
is quite small, there are some lovely cafes and stores to check out!

Strolling through the narrow alleys is a must! 


For me, I chose to spend my time enjoying mydessert by the ocean : )
Photo by Gigi S.

Speaking of food, you can't go wrong with ordering
seafood in Santorini!

From sunrise to sunset...

If you look closely, you can see the tourists congregating at the scenic view point waiting for the magical moment!

As for us, we decided to watch the sunset at a restaurant while waiting for our food... (not a bad way to kill time!)

So beautiful....

Thanks to Catherine Ko. for this beautiful sunset photo : )

This is Santorini after sun down. It is striking but in a different way!

Start planning your next vacay if you enjoy my photos! : )


Comments

Popular Posts