I'm dreaming of a Parisian Christmas

#ChristmasinParis
Bonjour everyone, this is my very first blog, so please be nice!! I don't really have a lot to write, but I do have a lots of photos to share : )))


As most of you guys know, I just came back from Paris. As usual, I took lots and lots of photos ♥ So here are some of the photos from my "more than half month" stay in the beautiful city! Enjoy ♥ 



Christmas trees in different forms and colors can be seen in every corner in Paris! Some of them were beautiful!!


The Classic tree!

Here is the tree that everyone saw on the magazines - The Galleria Lafayette tree...

Here is one of my favorites - the red tree!

the blue tree... 

the La Defense tree...  

and last but not least, the chocolate tree!!

Speaking of chocolate, here is my daily dose! miam!!  : ))

Omg, it's almost 3am here -___- I'll continue posting more Paris photos soon. Have a great rest of the day everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts