6 Famous Movie Scenes In Paris


I apologize for the delay. After spending two weeks packing and moving (at least 30 boxes) to my new home, I have been extremely busy with all the cleaning as well as unpacking and organizing...

During my move, I found my old DVD collections, and guess what, I realized a lot of my movies collections were being filmed in Paris! Sherlock Holmes, Midnight in Paris,The Tourist, Inception, Taken, National Treasure, Ratatouille, The Devil Wears Prada, just to name a few..

















So here are my favourite iconic sites in Paris:

The world's capital of romance with the symbols of everlasting love, this particular
bridge could collapse under the weight of tourists' undying love.

This is the "Gossip Girls" version  of Paris lock bridge.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is in "Midnight in Paris"..

Is this the "Ratatouille" scene?

I believe so, no? : )

Here is the "Travel Fontaneously" scene : )

I did one with the World Trade Center in NY as well!!

I can't be wrong on this one - the famous Inverted Pyramid from "Da Vinci Code"!

Here it is: Tom Hanks and the Inverted Pyramid under his feet! 
He's looking at me wondering,  "Who is that idiot down there taking pictures"

Another "Midnight in Paris" made famous location!

I am sure everyone can guess on this one - you can't visit Paris without getting a piece of Laduree, agree? : )

So I did. I am not a big fan of their macarons, but I do love their pastries : )
Ending my wonderful day with nothing but their delicious yum ♥ 

It is almost Chinese new year! Kung Hei Fat Choy everyone, and I wish you all a wonderful year with good health and wealth! See you back in a few days : )


Comments

Popular Posts