Your Best Guide to A Rainy Day In Paris

#RainyDayInParis
Around this time of the year in Paris, it tends to get a lot of rain. Although I was quite lucky that 80 percent of the time during my stay was sunny, I still got 2-3 days of rain.

Paris has different charms in every weather, just because the rain starts falling doesn't mean that you have to hide away.







Here is how I spent my rainy day in Paris:

Paris has a lot of glass-roofed shopping galleries filled with shops and cafes, so
 why not take this opportunity to explore the interesting shops! 

then indulge yourself with a little bit of sweet at Cafe Pouchkine...

...and check out this interesting little sculpture
on their pastry display!

Then stop by Sainte-Chapelle and check out their famous stained glass windows.
It took 10 years to build this chapel!! 

If you are looking for something fun, stop by this winter carnival. Unlike the one in London, this carnival is indoor!!
Who cares if it rains!!

They have quite a selection of games and rides too!

Don't forget to get on the swing, it was great FUN : )

After all the fun, it was still raining hard out, so we decided to go to Hotel Le Bristol
for a nice dinner to brighten up the day as well as to celebrate my birthday.
Thanks chĂ©ri 
I have to admit this is by far one of my favourite restaurants in Paris.

This fabulous dessert has totally made my day 
Miam Miam Miam 

and the restaurant manager even
gave me a pink rose.
Merci : )

The rain had finally stopped after the
wonderful dinner, so we stopped by
the garden to check out this beautiful
Christmas tree before we called it a night.

I hope I’ve given you enough inspiration for an amazing day out in Paris, even when it’s raining!


*I have been extremely busy this week with all the packing and moving to new home, hopefully everything goes smoothly.. Wish me luck!! I'll be back in 2 days with more amazing photos, Stay Tuned everyone!*


Comments

  1. Will have to check out these places if I ever get back to Paris again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my page. Please make sure you check out the opening and closing date and time beforehand, it gets tricky as Parisians work according to their own schedules!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Express your love here!

Popular Posts