An Extravagant Valentine's Day in Paris


 Valentine's Day is tomorrow!!! I bet some of you already have a packed agenda for this special day. For those of you who don't have plan and is lucky enough to be in Paris, I have a great suggestion to impress your significant other!

I first learned about this place when I was reserving a table for a previous boss who loves to impress his VIPs. This restaurant is one of his "Must go" in Paris!













I now present you - The Crystal Room:

This is the entrance of the restaurant..

Each side of the entrance have three crystal framed mirrors and a crystal fire place..

At the end of the entrance is their famous crystal chandelier half submerged in water.

Turned right and there is a crystal framed 3D photo. Depending on the angle, it is either a
crystal glass or the back of a half naked lady. On the right is a stunning crystal floor stand
 chandelier. Marvelous! Even the red carpet has shimmering crystal lights!

As you proceed to the lobby, you will see a giant crystal embroidered chair!

Next to the chair are stairs that lead to the restaurant - 
The Crystal Room!
This giant crystal decoration is bigger than my head!

Another angle of the crystal ball.

When you reach the top of the stairs, you will find yourself staring at a breathtaking
crystal chandelier. I just can't stop staring at it!! Soooo stunning!!

Close up of the masterpiece!

Inside the restaurant to your right, there are five crystal chandeliers hanging on the tall ceiling, and a few crystal
 candelabras decorate in the middle of the restaurant. My eyes were almost blinded!

The ceiling was painted like the sky with french engraving on the edges, so elegant!! 

The table setting was very pretty!! 

This is me having X'mas eve luncheon with mes amis while my chéri was holding
the camera : ) I love my view from the super tall window ♥.

And my meal was ended with a wonderful dessert as always!! I was hoping it to be
decorated with sparkling crystal : ) 

This is the place you go when you gotta go - the bathroom!! Heavily decorated with crystals of course!! There are six stalls
each with a small crystal wall sconce inside!

Once you are done with the meal, you can head out to this long table display of their
crystal merchandise!

This crystal butterflies were previously seen at the Hotel Le Bristol!
J'adore!!

Still not having enough of crystals? Pas de problème!!!  Just head towards the secret entrance from the restaurant,
you'll find a secret room filled with crystals everywhere!!

If you fancy crystals, and you do not want to pay so much to
see them, you can head to the marchĂ© on Champs Elysees for
the much cheaper versions made by this gentleman. He was
kind enough to show me how he made them : )  


Thanks for reading, and I wish you all a lovely valentine's day! 


Comments

Popular Posts