Easter Day In London

My 1st destination: London
I hope you all had a great Easter holiday. As I just returned from my Easter vacay, I'm sure you are curious on where I've been the past 3 weeks. : )

Let's get started !

My flight arrived in London in the morning. I quickly dropped off my luggage, washed up and went straight to one of my favourite activity - afternoon tea with my friend! : )  

I had been craving for a good afternoon tea set for the longest time as I couldn't find one I love in New York. Through my much thorough research prior to my trip, I picked this place out of my long list.


Here's my afternoon tea date at Hotel Landmark.
There were two kinds: traditional afternoon tea
and the Easter afternoon tea.
We picked the latter.

Our seating area was surrounded by palm
trees in the middle of the hotel's courtyard.
Not a bad place to take your mom on
Mother's Day  : )

This is part of the tea set.
Accompany by delicious all-you-can-eat sandwiches!

Speaking of Easter afternoon tea, on a separate
occasion, I also had this really cute one at
Podium restaurant next to Hyde Park.

This restaurant has a gigantic chocolate
Easter egg right at its entrance. 

Here is another gigantic Easter egg spotted
at Selfridges, a lovely reminder that spring
is finally here!

More from the window display during my trip...
made of chocolate...

Made of chocolate as well...

Do i really have to repeat myself again : )

After our Easter afternoon tea, we took subway to one of
London's landmarks. This is the view from the subway exit.
Guess what it is : )

Tada!!

It was the perfect timing.
What better way to see Big Ben but during sunset right? : )

It started to light up too!! 

Stay tuned for more updates on my trip. Thanks for checking in.

Happy Mother's Day!


Comments

Popular Posts