The 4 Places You Must Visit In London

It has been a long time since I spent my summers in London. It felt great to "swing by" again after 15 years!

I was there for a total of 10 days, and of course I was doing all the annoying touristy things like the gif photo on the right lol. (Trust me, being from NY, I know how you Londoners must feel about tourists)

London has changed dramatically in the past decade. I recall back in the day the city was not nearly as exciting as Paris or NY, but it has improved a lot since. I will expand on this in later posts.














So where did I go in that 10 days? Let me start with the basics:

Oops! Not this... Lol
(Photo: Nossamatt)

Enough with the jokes. Here is my serious pose with the Tower Bridge.
(Photo by C. Ko)

Walking along the Tower Bridge is a must... or is it? 

During our stroll, we came across a plaque that introduces the various infrastructures overlooking the bridge.

On one end of the bridge, you will find this interesting details...

...and you will find other interesting engravings while walking along the Thames.

Next stop is the famous Buckingham Palace. Weather was unusually nice that afternoon.

Check out the details! So intricate!

Look at that engraving!

There used to be two similar looking lions in front of my parent's home too.

Here is the Victoria Memorial.


Just like NY, parks are everywhere in London.

Found near the Victoria Memorial. Can I have one in my garden too?

One thing you see a lot on the street of London
 is the classic double decker bus.
The old iconic bus VS the newer design bus.

Last stop is the London Eye. Who doesn't love Ferris Wheel?


Gooooood night everyone!

In my next post, I shall reveal some of my favourite places during my second stop of my Euro trip. Stay tune!

Comments

Popular Posts