My Visit To This Island Paradise Part II #MyLateSummerTrip

Photo by Krystal B.
With around 500 photos taken in just one week during my trip, here are more of my favourites that I would like to share. Let's continue from where I have left off from last week .










This is one of my favourite beach in Bermuda - the Warwick Long Beach.

..., this beach is full of pink sands!! Yes!! I was picking them the whole time lol
As you can see, the closer to the water, the pinker the sands. 

Leaving my foot prints behind...

Even the bird did it after me... haha

I saw this in the bushes on the beach.
Does anyone know what this is??


My friend and I also spent some time at the Bermuda Aquarium.



Here is my friend challenging the warning sign! Luckily she was not bitten! Lol

I also had a quick history lesson on Bermuda.
Did you know that Bermuda actually sits on top of one of the three inactive volcanoes?

I also learned that each house has its own water tank where it
collects rainwater from the roof and directs to the tap.


On the weekend...

We went for a boat ride and headed to a secluded beach
to BBQ!

Came across this ship wreck on the way.
I was told that this is a fishing prohibited area, but you can feed the fishes instead.

Which might be why the fishes were huge and aggressive!!

And there were a lot of them!

Saw this on the way...

And this...

It's time to eat before heading back to the harbour!

I captured this on the way back. It must be my lucky day : )

The sun is setting soon.

The light hitting on the cloud formation is most beautiful
right after sunset. Look at the colors!

I love watching the sun go down on the horizon.

Thank you Krystal for the wonderful time,
and thank you Bermuda for the amazing experience!
(p.s. I did "smuggle" some of the pink sands back to NY!
Thanks to you K for picking them with me : )

Comments

Popular Posts