This Island Paradise Should Be On Your Bucket List! #MyLateSummerTrip

late summer trip 14'
Photo by: Krystal B.
September has been a busy month. There are a lot of activities in the NYC. On top of that I had friends visiting and planned two trips!

























NY September is usually "Broadway Week", an event where you can purchase 2-for-1 theater tickets to 21 Broadway shows! I took full advantage of it by going to Cabaret starring Michelle Williams!




I also attended the US Open in Queens, thanks to chéri's friend for the invite!

My first time attending the US Open!

*                                     *                                     *                                     *


My late summer trip: Some of you have quickly figured out where my destination was based on the few hints I left on Facebook. Thanks to my good friend from high school who made my week a memorable experience! I love you K!

My plane landed in the Bermuda airport at 10 on Monday morning.

Immediately after dropping off my luggage, my friend couldn't wait to bring me to
the lovely beach near her home aka the 9 Beaches.


Bermuda is an island which offers an array of exquisite beaches. Here is another one my friend brought me to - Admiralty House Park beach.

The beach is located in a park which offers scenic views and crystal clear waters!
Beware of the red coral (above photo), according to my friend, it can stings!


Bermuda is a small island, even the public buses offer a good view of the ocean.

Here is another photo I took on that bus! Beautiful isn't it!

Visiting beaches was a daily activity during my visit. This wonderful beach, the Tobacco Bay beach, is located on the tip of the island secluded from the city. 

There was even a beach bar/ restaurant next to it : ) 

Beach was not my only activity on this tropical island. This is my amazing
friend who showed me around at the Fantasy Cave and Crystal Cave.

This is the tunnel entrance to the Crystal Cave

If you look closely at the limestones (right photo), it's not so pretty as you would imagine...


There is a thousand years old tree outside the the cave if
you are looking for a different kind of adventure...

Front Street is the downtown of Bermuda with stores and restaurants for locals and tourists to hang out.

Ferry is one of the main transportation on this island.
This ferry terminal is located on Front Street.

Let's take a ride!

It is most amazing when you take the ferry ride during sunset.

Sunset in Bermuda. Check out that sun rays!

This is the bar we went to during a full moon. It's right next to a beach.

so is this giant chair.
Photo by: Krystal B.


Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more photos of my trip next week!

Comments

Popular Posts